What better way to celebrate Earth Day 2015 by honoring the gift that is you! In order to be a good steward to the planet, we must first bring ourselves into balance — physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. To find balance, you must find your center, the center that moves and guides you, that brings into alignment with your soul’s journey and your path.
Today Wednesday, April 22nd, marks the first day of the Centered In Summit. Get ready to tap into the dynamic conversations that touch and transform your soul. The 10-day Centered In Summit was inspired by Dr. Kelly Turner’s book Radical Remissions. In her book, Dr. Turner share 9 key factors that patients with radical remissions from cancer employed to participate actively in their healing journey. The summit’s holistic visionaries believe these 9-Key Factors go beyond just healing illness. These 9 Key factors, when integrated into your life, will provide you with the tools you need to participate in life’s grander adventure of truly living your life to the fullest!
If you haven’t done so already, register for FREE at www.centeredin.com
The Centered In Summit’s holistic visionaries’ powerful messages are brought forth by Vibrant Living radio and television experiential journalist Glenn Brooks and WTAE reporter and health practitioner Sheldon Ingram. Each day during this amazing Summit, the speakers will be giving away a free gift just for tuning in.
Here are a few of the incredible things you will discover listening to the Centered In Summit speakers:
- How personal empowerment is key to helping you build healthy habits
- Why taking control of your diet and lifestyle choices leads to a more integrated life
- How taking a holistic approach to your health will bring better overall physical and emotional balance to your life
- How fostering a positive attitude can help you to create a new reality
- How to tap into a deep universal love, which is abundantly available to us in every situation
- How embracing social support can help to boost your immune system, as well as help you enjoy a more connected and fulfilled life
Best of all, the Centered In Summit is FREE —and you can register just by clicking this link www.centeredin.com